Friday, July 23, 2010

Pledging to write more

It’s been quite a while since I visited my blog myself. I know it sounds really bad :P but now I am pledging to myself to write at least one post in the blog per day. Hopefully I am going to keep my promise to self. I have had some interesting things going around during this time. I had a vacation to India for a fortnight. Yes, there is going to be a post on that. We visited New York - the city that never sleeps for the July 4 long weekend. Will plan a post on that too…
But right now to keep up with my resolve, I am going to start writing just about anything that I get :)
BTW, I also did a painting in the meanwhile. You can check the painting out by clicking here or by visiting http://indhuspaintings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment